Why overcomplicate nutrition?
With so much conflicting information when it comes to the world of nutrition, it’s easy to get a little lost.
You know you want to feel better and look amazing but can’t quite get to grips with what you’re meant to do.
– Should you cut out carbs?
– Should you stop eating sugar?
– What about red meat?
– Is ‘five a day’ really enough?
– How about juice detoxes and calorie counting?
To help you cut through the crap, top London nutritionist Sonal Shah comes on and outlines some easy to implement basics to help improve your health and lifestyle.
What you’re going to learn:
- How the right nutrition will benefit your body, mind and soul
- Three simple ways to overhaul your current eating for optimum health
- Why you need to be eating A LOT more vegetables
- How to ensure you eat healthy when working a busy schedule
- Why spirituality doesn’t need to be weird
… and so much more.
Don’t be a stranger
Make sure you go and connect with Sonal via her website and social sites and let her know what you thought of today’s episode:
As always, feedback is the breakfast of champions so please come and let me know your thoughts and if you still haven’t connected with me on social media, what are you actually doing?
5 star review on iTunes? I’d definitely say so.
Have a great week.
(and if you haven’t yet downloaded my free ebook and want to improve your health, mindset, motivation and energy moving into each day, fill in the form below)
Free ebook - Mornings: Cut The Crap
Sleep better. Wake up healthy. Improve your mindset. Smash every day.